Pronto Letter Changer Arm, Telescopes 6ft - 12ft
Telescoping Letter Pole for Gemini Changeable Copy
This 12ft Pronto letter change arm is designed to place flat, rigid, changeable letters onto a sign face. The Telescoping Pole can be extended by loosening the black plastic collars. Twist collar to loosen, pull out pole, re-tighten collar until pole is secure. The head assembly consists of a rubber cup, wire and ratchet. The head adjusts and tilts by loosening the eye bolt on the ratchet, set and re-tighten after adjusting.
- 6' to 12' Reach
- Select 2" or 3-3/4" Rubber cup
- Fiberglass & aluminum pole
- Desgned for Pronto letters
The extra reach makes letter changes quick and easy to keep your message fresh
|Google Product Category||Business & Industrial > Signage > Electric Signs > LED Signs|
|Custom Stock Message||In Stock|
|Search Option 1||Pronto|
|Cup Size||3-3/4" Cup - (A) or 2" Cup (D)|
|Pole Length||Telescopes 6-ft - 12-ft|
|Pole Material||Fiberglass and aluminum|
Place Letters on Sign
2) Raise pole with letter attached, up to sign face. (Use extreme caution. As stated on the pole, " Do NOT use near any overhead power lines. Do NOT touch pole to any power lines or wires"
3) Slide letter under the lower lip of the top track and drop down until the letter is resting in the bottom track. 4) Gently twist the pole away from the wire to release cup.
Move letters from side to side using pole with cup.
Remove Letters from Sign
2) Press cup onto center of letter that you wish to remove. If letter will not stick, bring down pole and wet suction cup.
3) After sticking cup to letter, raise letter into top track and pull forward until you clear the bottom track.
4) Lower letter to ground and remove by pulling eyelet on the suction cup.